- The acceptance by the customer of these conditions shall be fundamental to any contract. Failure to comply with item 10 of these conditions will result in the company impeding progress of the work involved in the contract.
- All materials and sizes specified in our estimate and accompanying drawings, where appropriate are subject to verification by the customer. Failure to do so when accepting the company’s quotation will result in the company assuming that these details are correct. Any variations or alterations to the methods chosen by the company during the execution of the contract shall be at the customers own expense.
- The quotation is submitted as a fluctuation price and the company reserves the right to pass on to the customer any increase in the cost of labour or materials which may occur up to the date of dispatch from our works.
- All delivery and completion dates specified by the company are given in good faith. Should the company be unable to fulfil any delivery requirements no liability will be accepted for any loss, damage or expense suffered by the customer or any third party.
- The company guarantees that all materials used will be of good quality and that all work will be performed in a sound and competent manner. The company guarantees that any faulty materials or workmanship will be made good by the company at no expense to the customer, this guarantee does not cover – defects, caused by wear and tear – defect resulting from alteration by the customer or any other third party. The company stands by its warranty for a period of six months from the date out of completion. Discovery of any defects shall not entitle the customer to retain any monies or vary from the method of payment set in item 9 of these conditions. Whilst the company reserves the right to sub-contract any or all of the work involved. The company guarantees that such work will be to its own high standard and will stand by its warranty in this event.
- The company’s quotation is based on a level clear accessible working area being available
- The company undertakes to leave the site in a clean and tidy condition but cannot necessarily undertake to dispose of any surplus materials or off cuts, unless specifically asked to do so by the customer.
- Whilst the company shall undertake all contracts in a careful and workmanship manner the company shall not be liable for any costs arising from accidental damage caused, neither shall the company be liable to meet any extra costs arising out of delays caused through such damage.
- PAYMENT unless otherwise agreed
- Company requires a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the contract with customer’s official order. A further 50% of the cost is required on completion of work
- Payment shall become due to the company on completion of the fitting or delivery
- Goods will be deemed to remain the property of the company until paid for in full. In the event of a non-payment the company has the right to be refurbished for all legal costs incurred as a result of a non or late payment.
The company is to be provided with free of charge electrical supply for the use of hand tools required to complete the fitting work
- The above listed conditions alone shall apply to the sale of the company’s goods. Any variation or omission from these conditions must be agreed in writing with an authorised member of the company
RETENTION OF TITLE
All goods are service/repair parts will remain the property of the company until the price has been paid in full and the customer shall remain a bailee only until payment is made.
Any complaints by the customer relating to this invoice must be notified by the customer to the company in writing within 14 days of the date on the invoice.
Fitting prices are based on clear areas. The cost of clearance will be charged at £20.00 + per room. All under floor pipes must be pointed out to the fitter prior to the fitting as no responsibility can be taken by the company or the fitter for damage caused. Any appliances needing to be removed, can be done so at a cost of £15.00 per appliance.